Suggestion for a luxury hotel in Venice for honeymoon
We will spend our honeymoon in Venice next month.
So i'm looking for suggestions about luxury hotels in Venice, but also in a very good spot (near to most attractions).
Here is a list with suggestions for you to explore:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel, Venice, Italy.
- Bauer Palazzo, Venice, Italy.
- JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa, Venice, Italy.
- San Clemente Palace Kempinski, Venice, Italy.
- Palladio Hotel & SPA, Venice, Italy.
- Grand Hotel Dei Dogi, Venice, Italy.
- Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel, Venice, Italy.
- Hotel Metropole, Venice, Venice, Italy.
- Baglioni Hotel Luna, Venice, Italy.
- Ca’ Sagredo Hotel, Venice, Italy.
Thanks for the list, i have checked all 10 of them.
The Hilton seems very nice, still a bit away from San Marco. I would like to be in walking distance (without any need to use a vaporetto) from Piazza San Marco.
While not a luxury hotel but a 4 star palazzo near Piazza San Marco, i would highly recommend Duodo Palace Hotel.
Duodo Palace srl - S. Marco 1887, 1888 - Calle Minelli - 30124 Venice, Italy
Tel. +39 041 5203329 Fax +39 041 2415940 - VAT/C.F. 03294320274 - email@example.com
Thanks for all the information.